Dispatch® Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant Towels with Bleach are intermediate-level hospital disinfectant wipes that meet CDC CMS and OSHA guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces in healthcare facilities. They are ready to use, one-step cleaner-disinfectant wipes containing a 1:10 bleach dilution. These premoistened towels are EPA-registered to kill C. Difficile spores in three minutes and other common healthcare pathogens just one minute. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (June 2014). This is for clinical usage for disinfecting equipment and high-touch surfaces. These wipes feature an anticorrosion agent and are formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Features a light fragrance for patient and staff comfort. Intended for use in healthcare settings. Towel/Wipe Type: Disinfecting Wipes; Application: Hospitals; Nursing Homes; Medical Facilities; Applicable Material: Acrylic; Ceramic; Chrome; Fiberglass; Glass; Metal; Plastic; Tile; Vinyl; Wood; Material(s): Non-Woven Fiber.
- EPA registered to kill 58 microorganism, clean and disinfect.
- These disinfecting wipes with bleach kill C. difficile spores, MRSA, VRE and other pathogens in three minutes.
- Great for clinical usage, these wipes work to disinfect equipment and high-touch surfaces.
- Recommended in cleaning and care guides for disinfecting ultrasound probes, blood glucose meters, infusion pumps and other hospital equipment.
- Use in healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities and long term care facilities.