Respiratory protection of non-oil particles, such as dusts and mists processing minerals, flour, pollen, and certain other substances.
Do Not Use For
Paint spraying and sandblasting applications or for protection against gases and vapors. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen. Not for use in oil mist atmospheres.
- Unfold respirator.
- With nosepiece facing away from you, hold the earloop strap in each hand with the nosepiece upward.
- Position the respirator under the chin. Pull each earloop strap over the ear.
- Mold the nosepiece to the shape of the nose bridge by pushing inwards while moving your finger tips down both sides of the nosepiece. Pinching the respirator nosepiece using only one hand may result in less effective respirator fit.
It is very important to press the nosepiece firmly to the nose bridge to form a good seal.
Use Limitations and Warnings:
- The wearer must first be trained in proper use and fit tested before using this respirator.
- Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress occurs.
- Discard and replace respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
- Inspect respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition.
- Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
- Can be used up to the limits specified by applicable government regulations for this product.
- Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness, disability or death.
- Maximum operating temperature: +50℃.
- This respirator contains no components made fom natural rubber latex.
Storage Conditions and Shell Life
Shell life of unopened product is 5 years from date of manufacture when stored with temperature range of -20℃ to +30℃ and at less than 80% relative humidity.
Date of Manufacture: Find on package.