EPA Registration Number
EPA List NOn March 13, 2020, the CDC updated their recommendations for EPA-registered disinfectants to refer to the EPA website for EPA’s List N entitled Products with Emerging Viral Pathogens and Human Coronavirus claims for use against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipes can be found on List N.
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
Overall contact time
- 2 minutes
- 30 microorganisms, including 6 multi-drug resistant organisms (MDROs)
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Meets CDC, OSHA and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
Healthcare Use Sites
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
Tools and Accessories
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant